When our family member gets older, they may need assistant with their day-to-day financial tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills, managing their bank accounts, paying household employees become increasingly difficult for them. If you are occupied and donít live close you may want to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our elder care services, your parents will get financial help from our knowledgeable team of professionals.
You can monitor what we do from anywhere, we will provide online secure portal where all the reports, transactions, tax returns and financial documents and letter will be scanned and uploaded. You can monitor our billing and assigned task status.
What we do...
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses.
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
- Arranging proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment.
- Preparing income tax return
- Preparing payroll and payroll tax return for household employee's
- Reporting to responsible family member