Our outsourcing services are focused to help customers with the accounting requirements. Our service will significantly reduce the operating costs of the finance department. We assist our clients for the preparation of their financial statements in accordance with financial reporting framework but express no opinion or no assurance provided.
The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions.
They are financial records that track and report economic activities of a business, not-for-profit, person or other entity.
There are four main statements are included in a set of financial statement:
- Income Statement: Also known as the profit and loss (P&L) statement, statement of revenue and expense, and statement of comprehensive income, the income statement shows the net profit or net loss over time.
- Balance Sheet: The balance sheet summarizes the assets, liabilities, and shareholders’ equity of an entity.
- Statement of Retained Earnings: This financial statement must be prepared using generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Cash Flow Statement: It records all cash and cash equivalents that come into and leave a company over an accounting period.
Our General Ledger Accounting and Reconciliation Includes...
- Adjust for prepayments and accruals
- Process asset purchase, disposal and depreciation journals
- Process stock movement and adjustment journals
- Process payroll journals
- Process lease, purchase, loan and dividend journals
- Review all general ledger accounts and correct any posting errors
- Reconcile all balance sheet control accounts
- Provide copies of all journal entries made together with a detailed narrative of why the adjustment was made