Tax and Accounting services for Religious Organizations and Foundations
We provided services to religious organizations and affiliated companies. We managed accounting, financial statement reporting and the unique tax issues of tax-exempt and faith-based organizations. Our experience includes work with a range of denominations, institutions, charitable foundations and groups such as Synagogues, Churches, Cemeteries. and Foundations.
What can we do for you?
- Review and compile your financial statements
- Design, install and maintain your Accounting System
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll preparation
- Payroll Tax Preparation and Deposits
- Provide training for your accounting personnel
- Complete and file your non-profit status application
- Provide training for your board on non-profit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices
- Prepare and file the 990 and 990T tax forms
- Prepare your initial start-up documentation, including incorporation, federal employee identification number (FEIN), and payroll setup with federal and state agencies.
- Churches: We prepare the pastoral housing allowance and other required benefit documentation to meet the complex dual status of ministers.
It’s very important to organize your documents and papers, but it’s hard to do when you are focusing on business and client. We will provide you free secure portal to upload the copy of your receipts, invoice, letter and accounting records. We will provide you a phone app so it will become handy to keep everything in place.
You can focus on your work and let us handle your numbers!